My blogging hiatus is over. I hope. It’s time to get back on track. Picture book reviews will resume on June 22, and continue biweekly. I was finding it too difficult to keep up with a weekly schedule.
The book is a concept story about colors. The story teaches children a different way to experience colors. Amelia, who is blind, shows her friend Betsy how she “sees” all the colors of the rainbow. In return, Betsy helps Amelia experience a rainbow. Ages 1-4.
Best of all, if you’ve never tried uTales before, you can get a free trial. uTales offers a subscription plan. Currently, they’re running a special so subscriptions are only $4.99/month, but I don’t know how long that will last.
You can also buy individual titles, which is what I recommend. My kids generally prefer to read the same books over and over. Reaching for Rainbows is priced at $2.99. If you only spend $2.99 per book and buy two books a month, you can start amassing a pretty good collection that you can access at any time without having to worry about your subscription expiring.
Kevin Bacon retweeted me. See picture at right.
1. My husband should never challenge me. He will lose.
2. Social media can connect you with anyone.
3. Kevin Bacon is AWESOME!
That is all… You may now get back to your regularly scheduled lives.
- The Two Degrees Of Kevin Bacon On Fall TV (huffingtonpost.com)
- Inspiration (bumpyroadtobubba.com)
- Rainbow-y Goodness (mycraftytherapy.wordpress.com)
- Blog Post: uTales (nessamorris.com)
- uTales Book: “Snow Games” (thepatientdreamer.com)